Thursday, December 28, 2006

Banned from warcraft

Well my account was banned, I'm guessing that blizzard found out that I payed someone to play my account for me. I wasn't sure if that violated the terms, but I guessed it was OK to have someone else play my character.

I thought you might be interested as to why I did this, I'm sure you have heard this before, but who knows maybe I'll make the difference.

I'm a casual player, I can't spend more then an one evening a week playing. I find that most players are level 60, but after a one year of playing I finally got to level 40, but leveling was getting slower and slower, and groups where getting harder and harder to find. I wanted to play, but I could not find anyone to play with.

So when I saw that I could pay to have my account leveled for me I jumped at the chance. For once I would be level 60, I could play with everyone else. It would take another year to hit 60 on my own (And by then everyone else would be level 70).

I've put a lot of money and time into my account, and I'm sad to see it go. I'm sorry I paid for power leveling, but I didn't see another way.

No comments: